A forum for Ryan Sheckler fans.

HomeHome  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  Log in  

Share | 

a new site

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage

PostSubject: a new site   Tue Feb 12, 2008 10:33 am

for info on ryan sheckler there is a website calles oh-gravity.org it gives you all kinds of bew info on what ryan is doing its really cool so go check it out if yooh havent already heard of it Like a Star @ heaven
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: a new site   Tue Feb 12, 2008 10:34 am

Yeah, for sure. That's a really rad site.
I visit every day to check what's goin' on. Hahah.
Thanks!
Back to top Go down
Rachel
Admin

PostSubject: Re: a new site   Sun Feb 17, 2008 10:22 pm

That is a great site. Desi is actually the one that told me about it.
We were trying to find a good Ryan sheckler site with a gallery. Even though RyanSheckler.com is a great site, the gallery is very hard to find pictures in, especially since other people post their pictures in his categries.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://ryansheckler.niceboard.net

PostSubject: Re: a new site   Mon Feb 18, 2008 12:41 am

yeah i that annoys me too cuz your looking for ryan sheckler photos and there is like 25 million photos of other people flower
Back to top Go down
Rachel
Admin

PostSubject: Re: a new site   Tue Feb 19, 2008 6:31 am

yea. and if you're trying to find a specific photshoot or something, the pictures are all spread apart.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://ryansheckler.niceboard.net

PostSubject: Re: a new site   Tue Feb 19, 2008 7:58 am

YEAH AND YOU HAVE TO SEARCH FOR LIKE EVER TO FIND ALL THE CERTAIN PHOTOS FROM ONE TIME Like a Star @ heaven
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: a new site   Tue Feb 19, 2008 10:17 am

Hahah, yeahh.
It's pretty ridiculous how many people post photos of themselves in the categories for his photos.
Oh-gravity is a really great stuff for photos and updates on what's goin' on too!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: a new site   Sun Feb 24, 2008 1:15 pm

Cool site!! Very Happy

desiii, where did you get your sig pic from?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: a new site   Tue Feb 26, 2008 9:15 am

Umm, I got it from the oh-gravity gallery in the 'misc.' section. :]
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: a new site   Sat Mar 01, 2008 9:19 pm

They have some kick-ass contests too! Right now you can win Life of Ryan t-shirts.. only big sizes, but still. Smile
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: a new site   Mon Mar 03, 2008 7:58 am

Aww. Thanks guys Very Happy

I had to join when I saw this. We really appreciate it.

Please do enter our contest and look around our gallery. We're almost at 100,000 photos! Can you believe it?

Also, please feel free to use the graphics & avatars from our site. They go off into a different link, called 'shecklerCRAZE' Or you can click HERE ! We just ask that you upload to your own photobucket or something, but you totally can use them! We have a lot of other things too such as wallpaper for your computer.

We also have a message board if you'd like to join. And fanlisting. And a myspace, lol. But just basically whatever. Feel free to look around, catch up on Sheckler news, ect. We don't mind new people at our message board, gossip, whatever =D

And once again, thanks so much for the comment on our website!

- Melissa of oh-gravity.org
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: a new site   Tue Mar 04, 2008 6:14 am

california wrote:

Please do enter our contest and look around our gallery. We're almost at 100,000 photos! Can you believe it?

Also, please feel free to use the graphics & avatars from our site. They go off into a different link, called 'shecklerCRAZE' Or you can click HERE ! We just ask that you upload to your own photobucket or something, but you totally can use them! We have a lot of other things too such as wallpaper for your computer.

We also have a message board if you'd like to join. And fanlisting. And a myspace, lol. But just basically whatever. Feel free to look around, catch up on Sheckler news, ect. We don't mind new people at our message board, gossip, whatever =D

Not a problem.
Ya'll are rad.
Back to top Go down
Rachel
Admin

PostSubject: Re: a new site   Tue Mar 04, 2008 8:15 am

california wrote:

Wow, thanks for joining!

PostSubject: Re: a new site   

Back to top Go down

a new site
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1