A forum for Ryan Sheckler fans.

HomeHome  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  Log in  

Share | 

Why and since when are you fan of Ryan?

Go down 
AuthorMessage

PostSubject: Why and since when are you fan of Ryan?   Sat Mar 01, 2008 9:25 pm

Like the topictitle already says.. Why are you fan of Ryan? And when did you first hear about him?

I was 13 (and I'm 18 now) and I was watching tv, when a skateboard contest came on.. I was stoked, because I live in the Netherlands and skateboarding is hardly ever on tv around here. Well, I saw Ryan for the first time then and I loved the fact that he was so good and my age! I've been following his every move ever since. Very Happy

Oh, and yeah.. I do skate myself. I've had a big pause though.. health stuff. But I've recently took up skating again.
Back to top Go down
Rachel
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Why and since when are you fan of Ryan?   Sat Mar 01, 2008 10:02 pm

I noticed him on a skating competition when I was about 12 (he would have been 15 Now I'm 15 and he's 18 ) I thought it was cool that he was close to my age, and he was (and still is) a great skater. I've never skated, and probably never will, but I do like to watch.

PostSubject: Re: Why and since when are you fan of Ryan?   Sun Mar 02, 2008 9:22 am

The first time I heard of him, was innnnn, I believe 6th or 7th grade (I'm in 11th now), when my then friend had a photo of him in her locker.
I thought he was pretty cute.

I never really had a 'becoming a fan' point. 'Cause after my then friend told me his name, I looked it up, and watched a few videos on youtube. And I've kept a casual update on what was going on with him through the years.
But most recently when I decided to get back into skating again I've kept a closer look on what he's been doing.
He's such an amazing skater, and he seems to be such a chill, awesome guy.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Why and since when are you fan of Ryan?   Sun May 18, 2008 2:06 am

hmm i was in 6th grade so i was like..11? im 16 and a junior now so 5 years whoot! lol i found out about him through a skater friend he was like check this dude out hes sick! and ya lol thats how i found out about him im hoping to see him skate irl sometime soon =]
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Why and since when are you fan of Ryan?   Sun May 18, 2008 4:27 am

I saw him on t.v it was a skating comp. I have been a fan since 04 so like 4 years. I have been a huge fan since then that is why I went to go meet him
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Why and since when are you fan of Ryan?   Tue May 27, 2008 8:59 am

That's sick that you met him.
Do you have any pictures?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Why and since when are you fan of Ryan?   Wed May 28, 2008 7:41 am

Yes I do
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Why and since when are you fan of Ryan?   Fri Jun 06, 2008 1:32 pm

Share some?!
Ahahah, that'd be sick.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Why and since when are you fan of Ryan?   Sat Jun 07, 2008 8:09 am

Yea I will post them
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Why and since when are you fan of Ryan?   

Back to top Go down

Why and since when are you fan of Ryan?
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Ryan Allen Sheckler :: Ryan Sheckler :: General Ryan Sheckler Discussion-
Jump to: